There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Tucson, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to consider annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly cooling costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees can help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to take advantage of caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your A&M Heating & Cooling LLC technician drops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping lower your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few simple ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures drop in Tucson. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is correct for your system, give the team at A&M Heating & Cooling LLC a call at 520-200-1048 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.