As seasons change we all have a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all have the need to remain comfortable. Constant comfort during the transition of seasons is attainable too when you remember to arrange for annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most homeowners put off, but now is the ideal time to have air conditioner service done. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it can also help you uncover any potential issues before winter sets in.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your expert will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to make sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency can be inhibited.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure optimum efficiency and system performance that constantly keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system work harder to keep you comfortable, impacting your energy efficiency and the lifespan of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and improved efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to figure out if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be anxious about any possible problems that are hanging around.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the team at A&M Heating & Cooling LLC will come out and ensure your heating and cooling equipment is running at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a good investment in your comfort, but it’s also a great investment in your equipment, helping it operate more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the experts at A&M Heating & Cooling LLC a call at 520-200-1048 or schedule an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service taken care of today.