As warmer weather starts, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Tucson? Even if your AC unit is recently installed or was running just fine last season.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new car and never expect to book any maintenance for it, such as getting new oil or getting new tires.
The same affects your air conditioner. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving components can malfunction.
Having your unit inspected seasonally by a A&M Heating & Cooling LLC technician can help find minor issues before they turn into major breakdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outside, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively affect your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a pro to service intricate internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate in your unit can push it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can lead to higher energy consumption—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and might even help it last for a greater period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity bill and in the long-term, since you won’t have to install new equipment as quickly.
- It helps pinpoint minor issues before they become big, pricey issues. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly examine components and carry out a series of cooling performance verifications. These detailed measures often allow us to locate issues before they create large problems that cause a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee trouble-free comfort throughout the season. After your AC is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is prepped to deliver worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers call for seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this tune-up, your system is vulnerable to advanced meltdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC service should include an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent spots and pieces:
- Complete system order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Today with A&M Heating & Cooling LLC
This week is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our A&M Heating & Cooling LLC pros a shout at 520-200-1048 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we visit your house, be sure to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.